- Bsc (Major Physiology and Biochemistry)
- MBchB ( MEDUNDSA), MMED “O&G” (UP)
- FCOG (CMSA)
- Dip in HIV Man (CMSA)
- Post Graduate Award ( Warwick)
- Certificate in Reproductive Medicine (CMSA)
- A Reproductive Medicine/Fertility Specialist trained at the University of Stellenbosch.
I Initially trained as an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at the University of Pretoria then furthered my studies to know more about prevention, diagnosis and management of reproductive problems. My goal is to improve and maintain reproductive health of couples (male and female) so as to allow them to have Children at the time of their own choosing, without compromizing quality of life.
Endometriosis, Polycysdtic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Male factor infertility and Endoscopic surgery
Scope of practice:
All issues related to general gynaecology from Puberty to Menopause, Sex education, Family planning (contraception), Sexual transmitted infection (STI), Sexual dysfunction, Menstrual disorders, Ovulatory disorders, Early pregnancy loss, Menopause, Reproductive Endocrinology, Andrology (Male infertility), Peadiatric endocrinology, Disorders of Sexual Differentiation, Ethics, Invitro Fertilization (IVF).